Teonanacatl.org

Aqui discutimos micologia amadora e enteogenia.

Cadastre-se para virar um membro da comunidade! Após seu cadastro, você poderá participar deste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens.

• Por favor, leia com atenção as Regras e o Termo de Responsabilidade do Fórum. Ambos lhe ajudarão a entender o que esperamos em termos de conduta no Fórum e também o posicionamento legal do mesmo.

A Epopéia do PF...

Ive been a lurker on here for awhile. Reading the grow logs, and checking out the pics. This however is my first post, and regrettably it is a sad one. I'm fairly sure that I'm posting this in the wrong thread, but I don't have the necessary privleges to post in the News forum.

Im also not sure if this has been posted elswhere. I just felt the need to spread word around the Online Mycology Community that Robert McPherson AKA Professor Fanaticus has passed on.

You can read about this here: http://www.fanaticus.com/

The creator of PF Tek and a great man who has influenced all of our lives, and has left an amazing legacy for us all to grow and experience from, has left us.

We are all star dust. RIP PF.

Thanks for the news man, i read it somewere arround here that he pasaed away the day 11.11.11. Whe will definetively be remembered here also by his great steps made on the psilocybe growing micology side!

I think this news it deserves to be here on the micology subforum as a big part and influence on this thematic.

RIP PF!

Back