Teonanacatl.org

Aqui discutimos micologia amadora e enteogenia.

Cadastre-se para virar um membro da comunidade! Após seu cadastro, você poderá participar deste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens.

• Por favor, leia com atenção as Regras e o Termo de Responsabilidade do Fórum. Ambos lhe ajudarão a entender o que esperamos em termos de conduta no Fórum e também o posicionamento legal do mesmo.

Z Strain Liquid Culture

Invitro

Cogumelo maduro
Cadastrado
24/10/2006
This LC jars is 480ml water , 10 grams Dextrose and 10 grams Honey,
shot with Z strain multispore and these pics are from day 6 on a
magnetic stirrer .
LC1Z.jpgLC2z.jpg

This LC jars is 480ml water , 10 grams Dextrose and 10 grams Honey,
shot with Z strain multispore and these pics are from day 6 on a
magnetic stirrer .
translation:

Este pote com Cultura Liquida(LC) tem 480 ml de agua, 10 gramas de dextrose(KARO) e 10 gramas de Mel, inoculado multiesporos com a Z STRAIN, as fotos mostram o 6 dia em cima de um agitador magnetico! :)eek:)

hey Invitro..
if i saw this with my own eyes i swear id drink it :)
nice LC
Just for claearing some doubts i still have - Z strain is a New isolatin from the GT/Pesa Strain??

The Z strain was released by the Keeper from http://www.sporetradingpost.com/psychedelic_cafe.htm
and he sells prints for $90.00usd which is a crime to me .
He claims its a hybird but has nothing scientific to backup
his claims.

A Strain Z é vendida pelo "Keeper" (agora nao sei se keeper é nick ou é o cargo - Admnistrador) do site realcionado acima.
ele vende os prints por 90 $ (dolares) ,o que é um crime para mim.
Ele classifica o Z como um hibrido, mas nao tem nenhuma base cientifica pra comprovar suas afirmaçoes.

Very nice.
i saw someone at sporelabs talking that´s all bullshit. probbly the Z strain is just a very well made GT/PESA isolation. i couldnt find the thread, tough.

Everything about this website is a crime! one spore print!!! 110usd????? what the hell are they thinking?

Its horrible to charge that much, so after this Z strain
is fruited I'll be happy to send anyone fresh prints as
soon as their ready. At no charge of course.

we´re glad to know :)
it´s not too much money, but it´s hard to get dolars here in Brazil.
We need to go to a bank and justify why do we need the damm dollars and where we are going to use them... so it´s not that eazy to buy sprores, siringues and supplies over international sites.

You can also go to a travel agency with cash exchanging to buy dollars without any q´s from the dealer.

You can also go to a travel agency with cash exchanging to buy dollars without any q´s from the dealer.

Lol.... Bom saber, ainda mais quatro anos depois da ultima mensagem.

Back