Teonanacatl.org

Aqui discutimos micologia amadora e enteogenia.

Cadastre-se para virar um membro da comunidade! Após seu cadastro, você poderá participar deste site adicionando seus próprios tópicos e postagens.

• Por favor, leia com atenção as Regras e o Termo de Responsabilidade do Fórum. Ambos lhe ajudarão a entender o que esperamos em termos de conduta no Fórum e também o posicionamento legal do mesmo.

Dakak Beach Phillipines & PC Corumba

Raze

Primórdia
Cadastrado
23/11/2011
Sorry for posting in English but I can't speak Portuguese, I will post a google translation though.
Both of these had 5 pints of pf style spawn (Dark Rye Flour & Vermiculite), spawned to 12-15lbs of compost. [EDITED] (I would love any of the rare Brazilian strains). I will also have Fiji Cubensis in a few weeks. Myself and two other people @shroomery have been trying to resurrect the ultra rare Fiji Cubenesis strain.

Translation?
"Estes dois tinham 5 pint de pf estilo desova (Dark Farinha de centeio & Vermiculita), gerou a 12-15lbs de composto. [EDITADO] (I, amor qualquer das raras cepas brasileiras). EU também terá Fiji Cubensis em algumas semanas. Eu e duas outras pessoas @shroomery ter vindo a tentar ressuscitar a ultra rara Fiji Cubenesis estirpe.."

Dakak Beach
001owov.jpg

Corumba
004eq.jpg

Você tem mais fotos de Dakak Beach?

Sinto muito, mas não tratamos de comércio de esporos aqui no CM.

Do you have more pictures of Dakak Beach?

Sorry, but we do not treat trading spores here.

I only took one photo of Dakak Beach 1st flush because they weren't particularly impressive photo wise. The yield was about 46 dry grams, despite it looking kinda of sparse. Dakak's are very dense so they retain a lot of weight after drying and stain dark blue. I didn't know trading wasn't allowed at this site, so I apologize about that. The 2nd flush is under way but most are printing already. Since you asked I will snap a couple quick pics of printing and whats left of the 2nd flush.

Dakak Beach printing in a separate sterile container.

006oi.jpg

Dakak Beach 2nd flush printing in the mono tub (which I never do, but I ran out of space in my sterile printing containers, so i'll be keeping these 3 prints to myself).

005vmm.jpg

I have some great recent South African Transkei and Panama cubensis photo's too if you are interested. Transkei's are the best strain of the 30+ i've studied.

46g's dried? Pretty impressive I'd say! Nice prints you got going on there.

No problem, due to problems we had in the past and for the security of our members we don't allow trading on the open forums, but if you do it privately it's at your own risk ;)

We always enjoy some mush pics, feel free to post random pics here: http://teonanacatl.org/forums/fotografia.52/ if you would like, just create a new thread there.

We don't really have international forum yet, because we don't have enough English speaking members, but maybe it would be a good idea to create one so we can interact easily and gain some new friends around here :D

Cool thanks!! I'll use that link and post some other pics real soon. Would be awesome to see an International forum sometime in the future, and i'll do a grow log on Fiji (Jars are pinning invitro so they are going into compost ASAP). I may also do a grow log for the European Cubensis (E-Real) in a little while too. I believe it's the only cubensis from Europe out there right now. Thanks for te warm welcome and glad you enjoyed the pics! :cool:

Yeah kinda like that "E-Real or E Real", I believe is what they labeled it. I know the basic story from the people who brought it to the mushroom community. It is a cubensis print gathered from a region of Europe, that was sent to a cultivator in the Ukraine/Russia to isolate & domesticate it. After successful domestication, the European members of our online community spread some prints out for free and in trades. It has never been available through vendors and is somewhat rare. I moderate forums over there and have been collecting cubensis strains for over a decade now, so I managed to get a print. It is very aggressive and colonizes extemely quickly on Dark Rye Flour/Vermiculite. Very rhizomorphic mycellim is also present with this European strain. People that have tried it spoke highly of it's study value, so I decided i'd give it a go :D

This is great! :geek: Welcome to our forum, @Raze!:D

Thanks everyone!! I just wanted to say that in 10 years of studying, PC Corumba has been one of the very best studies of all. Great genetics and an excellent job bringing these too all of us in the International community, huge thanks!! Here is my final picture update of awesome Corumba..

corumba001-raze.jpgcorumba002-raze.jpgcorumba003-raze.jpg

Welcome m friend!
A great job ou have been done :)

Thanks guys!! I don't have the dry weight on them yet, but I will post it as soon as I find out. It looks like it will be a pretty good amount. You should definitely try Corumba next PiWO, they rock!

hell of a grow brother! keep it coming :)

Quite impressive grow man; nice to see the brazilian strains growing outside of Brazil. I've been growing pan. cans. and p. cubensis which have been collected in brazilian fields. Hit me a pm for more info on them.

...and just for the record, I had never noticed we had an international forum section on this forum!

keep up the good work :)

Back